What happens if eat too much fish?

Chef's answer
The most common cause of mercury poisoning is from consuming too much methylmercury or organic mercury, which is linked to eating seafood. Small amounts of mercury are present in everyday foods and products, which may not affect your health. Too much mercury, however, can be poisonous..
Frequently asked Questions 🎓
But since curing salt can be toxic if too much is used, the color also helps to distinguish between normal table salt. Note: Always label Curing Salts properly and keep out of reach of children..
We recommend 3 scallops per person for a generous main course portion..
The average serving size of bay scallops is one half pound. These scallops are presented shell-off and there are about 60-80 per pound..
Povich is currently selling whole soft-shell lobsters for $6 to $7 per pound and hard-shell lobsters for $11 to $12 per pound. In addition to the price differences, many attest that the type of lobster shell influences the taste of the meat.
In people, consumption of domoic acid causes nausea, diarrhea, and abdominal cramps shortly after eating tainted shellfish. Within 48 hours this can develop into headache, dizziness, confusion, motor weakness, and in severe cases, short-term memory loss, coma, and death.
84 caloriesNutrition FactsServing Size1 oz (28g)Calories84% Daily Value *18 more rows.
Toxoplasmosis is one kind of infection that can happen from eating raw or undercooked meats like Spanish chorizo. It can affect you and also be very serious for your growing baby during pregnancy. In rare cases, a severe toxoplasmosis infection can lead to miscarriage or birth abnormalities.
A few more cooking questions 📍